Monday, May 30, 2005

Ryan Air: Glasgow to Paris


Ryan Air
Originally uploaded by sasnook.
When researching for this trip, I decided to throw in a few cheap flights and Ryan Air had some great deals. I mean how can you beat twenty American dollars total to fly from Barcelona to London? You can’t. So for this trip I have booked two Ryan Air flights. One from Glasgow to Paris and the other from Barcelona to London. Thus far I am a little upset with myself for booking these flights. As I have previous mentioned, I spent the night in the airport in order to catch my flight to Paris from Glasgow. I had no other option than to do this because the airport was no where near a hotel/hostel and none of the trains would bring me from downtown Glasgow to the airport in time to catch my flight. So myself and about fifty other Ryan Air customers staked their place for the night in the Glasgow airport where little sleep was had because of load janitors and freezing cold temperatures, I am pretty sure they turned the heat off for the evening. The icing on the cake was that flying into Paris was not flying INTO Paris, it was flying outside of Paris by an hour, of which they took advantage of charging a relatively pricy bus ticket to the city. Thus far, there is one thumb down out of two from this backpacking girl. They should really inform their foreign passengers of the location and possible inconvince of using their flights.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Just passing through. Looks like you are having loads of fun in Europe. What an adventure!!

Congratulations on getting your instrument rating as a pilot!!