Friday, June 16, 2006

I want to win a million dollars.


IMG_2367
Originally uploaded by sasnook.
Who doesn’t? After watching a few seasons of Survivor, being intrigued by the challenge (and the money) and being told by numerous people that I would be perfect for the show, I decided I would go for it. I was going to be in Minnesota this weekend anyway for Britta’s wedding, so why not come in a day or two earlier to try out in Becker, MN? So last night I finally caught the last flight out of Atlanta into Minneapolis on standby, Mom picked me up and early this morning we found ourselves on the way up to Becker to meet with WCCO’s camera teams for an opportunity to be in front of a camera for 2 minutes to make my argument for why they should choose me. Mom also decided to interview as well. I don’t know if I really presented my character very well on film (and I accidentally swore), so who knows what will happen, but I did have a blast spending some quality time with mom and meeting some other great candidates that were trying out as well. I will know more come early August…but if I don’t get a chance for the next round of tryouts, I am definitely going to tryout again next time. Wish my mom and I luck! 9 June 2006

No comments: