Thursday, February 10, 2005

Flight Safety Moms


Flight Safety Moms
Originally uploaded by sasnook.
Much like everyone needs a home away from home…everyone needs a mom away from home…and I have two! Meet Janice and Marlene, Flight Safety’s mothers. These two wonderful women work in the pilot supply store and I get the pleasure of seeing them almost everyday. They truly are the sweetest ladies. They know all the students by first name and take a genuine interest in how every single one of us is doing. They don’t hesitate to laugh with us (or at us) and they always make sure we’re taken care of. It is because of wonderful people who work at FSI, like Janice and Marlene, that my experience at Flight Safety thus far has been so enjoyable. Even the ground instructors joke around with us inside and outside the classroom helping us make all this aviation knowledge stick in our heads. I couldn’t ask for more…not only do I get to pursue what I love, but I have also met so many amazing people in the aviation industry –Vero Beach has quickly become my home away from home.

No comments: