Friday, February 25, 2005

Flight Safety Guys


Flight Safety Guys
Originally uploaded by sasnook.
I just want to introduce everyone to my male friends at Flight Safety, since I have already introduced you to Melissa and Katie. You have all met Dave already, he is the one to the right of me in the picture who got his instrument rating a few weeks ago and since then has completed his multi-engine and single-engine commercial and left us to move back to Northern California. Waylan is to the left of me; his Dad is currently over in Iraq and also works for Flight Safety in West Palm Beach. Perry is on the other side of Davey. Perry tried to teach me how to surf the first weekend I came to Vero. We haven’t attempted since, but hopefully he will be teaching me again soon. He is working on his CFI right now. And Jamie is next Perry. Jamie is from London, is working on his Instrument rating, and has been a great person to study with so that we both can prepare for the instrument oral exam. So those are my Flight Safety guys – I love them all dearly and I am glad to introduce you all to them.

No comments: