Saturday, January 22, 2005

Melissa & I


Melissa & Afton
Originally uploaded by sasnook.
I want to introduce everyone to my wonderfully awesome roommate Melissa, who is currently making fun of me for enlarging her ego by paying her a compliment. She's an incredibly fun person and we hit it off from day one, in fact, many people ask us if we came here together because we seem to know one another so well. She's originally from Queens, but is currently living outside of Atlanta. Melissa came here with her private certificate and instrument rating and she just completed her multi- engine ground school. She's been helping me study for my instrument and on the 7th of February commercial ground school begins and we will be in that course together (that's going to be trouble). Anyway, this is the two of us in uniform - the uniform that we both love so much. Uniforms are just so serious and well, the two of us really aren't. But in the next few months I am sure that there will be many more pictures and stories.

No comments: